You need to store your open brushes for a short while so you:- Put them on a music stand, but then can’t turn pages!
- Put them on the floor tom, but then can’t use that drum!
- Drop them on the floor, but then can’t get them back!
- Tuck them under your legs, but then you’re uncomfortable.
BUY the MAGNOBUDDY Magnetic Drummers Brush Holder. - Patent Pending.
MOUNTS ONTO YOUR EXISTING HARDWARE & DRUMS.
FOLD-AWAY DOCKING ARM FOR STORAGE
- Strong N52 grade Neodymium magnets secure your DRUMMERS brushes, without damage, without noise, and wherever you want. The handles are suspended mid-air for hassle free access.
- Perfectly sized and shaped platform is held to the mounting arm with its internal magnets - simple!
- Mounting arm works with ANY DRUM with a tension rod - the included locking nut* will hold your tuning.
- Can also mount to M8 cymbal stand thread or standard 5/8” US Microphone stand.
- The mounting arm folds away for storage and transport, the platform will fit in your stick bag.
- BONUS! You can also use the mounting arm for hanging headphones, or even hang your drum tuning key through a spare hole.
*12/24” thread = most tension rods (not Sonor drums or some vintage models)
- MAGNOBUDDY Drummers Brush Holder Platform, with Oak veneer finish.
- MAGNOBUDDY Drummers Brush Holder Mounting Arm, powder coated high-strength steel.
- LugLocker Locking nut for 12/24” tension rods.
- Instruction leaflet.
Comes in a DVD sized Tin box - strong, easily shipped, NOT Plastic, & very handy. 100% BRITISH Made in the UK.